23.5.10

Vogue Hommes Japan

So, while I was shooting the backstage men's fashionweek for Vogue Hommes Japan,
I discovered some pretty interesting new and not so new faces.
Here are a couple of faces I won't forget...
















Douglas Jewell at Dries van Nooten
Robert Grunenberg at Blaak

Jakob Wiechmann at Blaak

 
Amazzzzing boy at Givenchy, from Nine daughters and a Stereo

Jakob Hybholt at Dries van Nooten

Callum Wilson at Lanvin


watch out for this guy i think he's amaze!

Danny Arter at Miharayasuhiro


3 comments:

  1. Awesome coats + im glad they are all dark-haired! Great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    You can also join my GIVEAWAY!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete